Football Index are currently offering a £500 risk-free trading welcome offer when you open a new account. It’s a good offer that can be used to turn a short term profit if that is what you’re looking for. Alternatively, if you’re not sure Football Index is for you, the offer is a risk-free chance to test the water.
You can trade risk free for 7 days and if you incur any losses Football Index will refund you up to a total of £500 (it’s very unlikely you’ll lose the whole £500). The video below explains the offer
How to Take Advantage of the Offer
For an in-depth look at how Football Index works you can view the Profit Squad How-To Guide which explains the platform in detail and provides some helpful advice on getting started.
You will need to create a Football Index account. It’s free to sign up. You may be asked to provide documents to verify your identity as you would a traditional online gambling company.
Once you’ve signed up and deposited you need to have a think about what players you want to buy. If you want to take the short term profit route a good strategy would be to find players with some kind upcoming fixtures and hope they perform well and earn you some dividends or capital appreciation.
Ideally, you will sign up to Football Index for the long term. If you do, you can still take advantage of this risk-free offer and be refunded if you make a loss during the period. You can then carry on trading with a view to making profits for longer.
You should target steady profits with Football Index over a longer time period than you would with the instant profits you’d get if your 12 team Acca comes in (which it hardly ever will).
Some examples of refund situations:
- If you deposit a total of £300 during the Promotional Period and your account balance after your portfolio has been liquidated is equal to £280 at the end of 31 days, FI will top up your account with £20 to take your balance back to your total deposit amount of £300.
- If you deposit a total of £2,000 during the promotional period and your account balance after your portfolio has been liquidated is equal to £1,900 at the end of 31 days, FI will top up your account with £100 to take your balance back to your total deposit amount of £2,000.
- If you deposit a total of £500 during the promotional period and your account balance after your portfolio has been liquidated is equal to £510, at the end of 7 days you will not be entitled to a refund.
Note: Football Index charge 2% commission when you sell your shares. The offer is still risk-free so long as you don’t deposit/lose more than £500 but it’s worth keeping in mind for when you come to sell your shares to calculate whether or not you’ll be in profit without the need to request a refund.
- Minimum deposit £10
- Customers who incur losses within 7 days of their first deposit are required to contact Football Index to request a full refund of their losses, up to a maximum £500
- A refund can be requested at any time during the promotional period
- Withdrawals will automatically make you ineligible for the offer