Below, you’ll find the Free Early Payout Calculator from ProfitSquad which can be used when matched betting offers such as:
- Bet365 Early Payout Offer
- Paddy Power 2 UP
- StarSports 2 UP
The calculator shows you the ideal back stake to use when your team has gone two goals ahead and you want to lock in a profit on your lay bet since your back bet with the bookmaker has already been paid out as a winner.
Instructions on how to use the Early Payout Calculator can be found below the tool.
Early Payout Calculator Instructions
The Early Payout Calculator can be used to:
- View the qualifying loss of your bets before placing them
- View the potential returns once your team has gone two goals ahead
- The ideal back stake to place to lock in a profit
- View the potential returns once your team has gone two goals ahead and you have placed an additional back bet
To use the calculator, you simply need to enter the details of your back and lay bets as well as the odds at the time you’d like to lock in a profit.
Available fields include:
- Back odds for your selection when you placed your qualifying bet
- Lay odds for your selection when you placed your qualifying bet
- Betting Exchange lay commission
- Stake for your qualifying back bet
- Whether or not the Early Payout has been triggered
- If you want to lock in a profit from your bet or let it run (potential returns will update)
- The back odds for your selection at the time of wanting to lock in a profit
- How much of the profit you’d like to lock in (in percentage)