Ladbrokes has several deposit and withdrawal methods for its customers, including Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, PayPal, NETELLER and Skrill. These are all trusted payment platforms, so users don’t have to worry about conducting their transactions. It is straightforward to make deposits and withdrawals at Ladbrokes.
To make deposits on the site, punters must take the following steps:
- Go to the Banking and Transactions section from My Account. Click on Deposit.
- Users will be displayed a host of options for payment methods. They should select the payment method they are most comfortable with.
- Depending on the payment platform you choose, you will be guided through the depositing process using prompts. Just follow those, and your deposit will be made.
Depending on the payment method you are using, the time taken to process your transaction may vary. If you make your deposit using Debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal or Paysafecard, it is processed immediately. But if you use other payment methods like bank transfers or Sofort, it may take somewhere between 2 to 7 days. There is a fixed minimum amount for deposits and withdrawals. It is £10 for all payment methods, except debit cards and Paysafecard. For these two, the minimum deposit amount is £5.
As for the maximum deposit amount, only Debit cards, PayPal and bank transfers allow the users to deposit more than the minimum amount. The maximum amount that you can deposit using debit cards is £99,999; for Bank transfers, it is £100,000; and for PayPal, it’s £10,000.
To withdraw your winnings from Ladbrokes Casino, you would have to take these steps:
- Go to the Withdrawals section of the site.
- Select the payment platform that you want to use to withdraw the money.
- Depending on the payment platform your use, you will be guided ahead using prompts to complete your withdrawal.
When it comes to withdrawals, there are three payment methods offered to the users: Ladbrokes Card, PayPal, and Banking transactions. The minimum amount of withdrawal is fixed at £10 for all payment methods except debit cards. For debit cards, the minimum withdrawal amount is £5.
The maximum amount that you can withdraw using debit cards is £30,000; if you use PayPal, it’s £10,000; and if you use Bank Transfer, it’s £100,000.
If you use a Ladbrokes Card to withdraw your winnings, the amount is credited immediately to your account. The minimum processing time for withdrawals is one day on the other payment platforms, while the maximum is five days. Withdrawals take time to be processed on all online casinos, so it does not come as a surprise that this site, too, does not process all withdrawals immediately.